Sunday, April 9, 2017

Essay Fahrenheit 451

 To begin with I think the book was absolutely amazing and unique from any other books I've read. Any way I think Ray Bradbury wants us to wonder  about why he chose to write Fahrenheit 451 this way. This book has my mind everywhere with how it started with Montag as a fireman who just followed orders and obeyed them without thinking that he's hurting other people.  But one day he meets Clarrise and he sees that she's very positive in her own way. It's very hard to believe that the author  chose death as the path for Clarrise. I thought that the author was going to put Clarrise as one of the main characters that doesn't die and helps Montag recreate their society and make it better. Clarrise was the opposite of Montag because she was positive and seem like all she wanted was to help others to see the world like she does and not the way Montag sees the world as a dark place with no where to go. In class I heard something amazing and I thought to myself thinking its exactly what Clarrise did. I overheard when Mario, Andrea and Jesus were talking about how Clarrise passed on the baton to Montag and finished what she left of reconstruction of the new society.  After Clarrise died in the book we met Beatty and new few more things about him. Beatty was Montags friend or so he thought they were friends. Montag always thought that if Beatty knew about Montag secret than Beatty would want to kill Montag as he did with many other innocent people. What I thought about Ray Bradbury introducing us to Beatty was that maybe this would be another obstacle for Montag. I saw Beatty as a actual friend of Montag that maybe would understand Montags reasons about the books but again I was wrong Beatty is a complete asshole. I think that Ray Bradbury wanted this plot twist about Montag killings Beatty giving zero fucks about what this could get him into and make us wonder about why another death and why did Beatty wanted to die in the first place. Well I think maybe Beatty was tired about this society to and he wanted to give Montag a chance to actually fix this society. After the bomb had destroyed almost all the city Montag knew it was time to make the fresh new start worth it and thank Clarrise and everyone else for the fresh new start.... well this is all I have but maybe I'll add more to it cause my mind is blank to fill out the rest of the blank spots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 3 of presentations May 19, 2017

Ricky Bailey What the fuck is wrong with the weather Bipolar weather  Weather changes dramatically from day to day Dangerous: earthqua...