Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Letter to A Mentor Draft1

Dear (counselor, teachers, parents etc.),

             First of all good morning/ good afternoon. I have a big question that I need you to help me answer.  My question is why is it hard to say your wrong but easy to say your right? My reason for this question is because I over heard my friend arguing about a homework problem and she said she was doing it right but the other girl said she was doing it wrong. So I walked over to where they were working on the homework and went over it and found out she was doing it wrong. I told her that she was wrong but she just kept saying that she was right. So I didn't know what else to say to her?. So this is why I need your help to answer this question. Thank you

Sincerely,
Beatrice Jimenez                                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 3 of presentations May 19, 2017

Ricky Bailey What the fuck is wrong with the weather Bipolar weather  Weather changes dramatically from day to day Dangerous: earthqua...