Monday, September 12, 2016

My Aeries

My Grade on the test was a -C because I didn't put syntax and diction. I'm so glad I didn't get a D or a F.  I agree with the grade I recived because I agree I didn't put as much because I worked on it all late and I forgot to use my notes. What I think o earned for the first grading period is a C or less I'm pretty sure I didn't get something higher than that because i haven't done as much on my blog. I have so many missing assignments for almost every class I have. I try to get my shit together and work on all my missing assignments but when I look at how much I have to do I just get to lazy or I feel like I don't care but deep down I know I'm doing terrible in the beginning of school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 3 of presentations May 19, 2017

Ricky Bailey What the fuck is wrong with the weather Bipolar weather  Weather changes dramatically from day to day Dangerous: earthqua...